In the last few years I have run workshops in the UK, Ireland, Croatia, Zimbabwe and China:
- SOERED Project, China: Training business advisors. Project funded by DfID
- British Council, Zimbabwe: Start-up and Growth workshops lecture tour
- Business Link, Tyne & Wear: Operations Management workshops
- Zagreb and Osijek, Croatia: Operations module, Masters in Entrepreneurship
- Durham Business School: TMB Training and accreditation of business ICT advisers
- Teesside Business School: Accredited SME start-up and Growth courses (UCPD)
- Durham and Teesside Business Schools: National Entrepreneur Scholarship workshops
- DigitialCity Innovation, Teesside University: Project management and business start-up workshops
- York University: Workshops on 'Finance for business start-up'.
I have also been involved in a number of projects
- National Extension College, Cambridge: Update and extend business start-up learning material.
- National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship (NCGE): Act as Project Manager of a team preparing material for University Careers Advisers, and edit the material produced (in new window)
- York University: Develop distance learning materials for 'Business Start-up', 'Finance for Start-up' and 'Marketing for Start-up'
- Improved SME Competitiveness and Innovation, Republic of Serbia: Develop materials and train advisers in 'Finance for SMEs'.